- After an intense training at our company headquarters in Germany and our site in Pennsylvania you will use your knowledge and sales experience for the technical sales of capital investment products.
- You will be the first line of contact for our North American customers and will have primary responsibility for handling sales within this territory. Your back office is located at our Precision Optical HQ in Palm, PA with additional support from our sales and technical team at the factory in Germany.
- In addition to handling our existing customer base, your tasks will include acquiring new customers, provide strategic input to the business unit director at HQ with regards to products, marketing strategies etc., as well as, providing support at conferences and trade shows.
- This is a great opportunity to manage and grow market share for an established, high-quality, leading edge, global brand. This is a sole contributor role with the opportunity to leverage matrixed sales resources.
- Full time, direct hire position with competitive compensation (including commissions plan) and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, & 401K.
- US citizenship is required. Remote candidates residing in the US will be considered.
- A background in precision optical manufacturing or other area related to precision optics is desirable, but not a prerequisite
- 5+ years of experience in the sales of optical related equipment or pro-ducts is required
- Positive presentation and negotiation skills are essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office is expected
- Speaking German or any other foreign language would be an additional plus, but is not a prerequisite
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal is re-quired
- Willingness to travel within North America and to our facilities in Germa-ny (25-50%)
We offer you:
- Challenges - Responsible and varied activities in an international technology group
- Good working atmosphere - Appreciative, dynamic and cooperative partnership
- Career opportunities - Targeted development programs to achieve your career goals
- Further training opportunities - resource-oriented and personal development for a long-term perspective
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.