The TD department ensures an optimal progress of the mechanical operations (MBA) process steps and the thermal coating processing steps such as dry cleaning, coating and visual inspection that are carried oud in the thermal coating department (TCA). The TD department also supervises maintenance of buildings and installations. Most facilities are related to the production departments MBA and TCA.
What are you going to do?
As a Facility Supervisor you are mainly involved in coordination preventive maintenance work and solving all malfunctions of facilities (production, office buildings, sites and installations) in order to ensure an optimal production and working environment. You focus on the hard and soft services and regularly come up with suggestions for improvement. You report to the Maintenance Manager and you work from Helmond.
What will you bring?
- Completed study (at least MBO4) in Facility Management, Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge and diplomas/certificates in the field of (installation) technology, process technology, electrical engineering;
- Certificates in the field of NEN 3140; Installation and work management (Installatie- en werkverantwoordelijke);
- Architectural and technical insight;
- You are hands on;
- You have good communication skills and you master the Dutch and English language;
- You are flexible.
And of course, you “live” Schunk Xycarb Technology’s core competences: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer Focus.
Are you ready for your next career move?
If you are interested in this position, please send your written application and CV to email@example.com to the attention of Jenna Driessen, HR Advisor, Schunk Xycarb Technology, The Netherlands.
You can get in touch with Rob Vloet, Maintenance Manager, +316 13163842 for more information.
We offer you:
- Challenges - Responsible and varied tasks in an international technology group
- Good working atmosphere - Appreciative, dynamic and cooperative cooperation
- Career opportunities - Targeted development programs to achieve your career goals
- Continuing education opportunities - Resource-oriented and personal development for a long-term perspective
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.