Schunk Xycarb Technology is looking for an experienced
Project Buyer - CAPEX
You will be the linking pin when it comes to everything connected to investments. Investments in our Helmond location, but also for our facilities abroad. In our project oriented approach of these situations we’ll call on your expertise. You’ll work closely with our Purchasing department. They take care of the entire purchasing process for the Helmond location. Your scope is broader: You are dealing with international projects as well as Helmond focused projects. In this dynamic environment you take care of the purchase of a wide range of goods, installations and services in which your expertise is appreciated.
Are you ready for a new career step? Would you like to further use your purchasing skills and product knowledge within a high-tech environment? Then we invite you to apply!
What are your main responsibilities?
In this position you will report directly to our Global Procurement Director. Functionally, you will work closely with the purchasing team in Helmond.
You know how to move carefully between the interests of all connected stakeholders. You get excited about requesting and negotiating quotes from both existing and new suppliers. You like to keep close and intensive contact with suppliers and internal stakeholders within all of our locations worldwide. During this contact you are very service-oriented, but you also know when and how to be assertive. You have experience with procurement processes and supplier management and are able to think outside the box.
No day is the same, which is why we are looking for a Buyer who works independently and who knows how to find his/her own way to be successful. Of course within the existing company culture if needed.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate specifications, delivery times and prices with existing and new suppliers
- Develop and negotiate SLAs with suppliers in close cooperation with the relevant departments to improve equipment performance and maintenance
- Involvement & initiator of improvement of SXT purchasing processes, stock management & Supply Chain
- Review supplier performance
- Support project managers in achieving their goals. Possibly you’ll lead your own projects.
What are your skills?
For this position we think it is important that you recognize yourself in the description. You are creative in your approach, resistant to stress, you can anticipate on coming requests and changes, you are sensitive to your environment and the process, you can negotiate and you are a real team player.
- You have at least a completed bachelor's degree
- You can fall back on at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You master the English (and possibly Dutch) language
- Are you successful in managing involved (direct and indirect) stakeholders
And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you:
- A high-tech working environment within an ambitious and growing company in the global semiconductor market;
- An informal culture with employees with more than 25 nationalities spread throughout the organization;
- A challenging position with plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package consisting of a good salary, bonus system, and secondary benefits (e.g., 27 days of holidays, 13 ADV days)
- Out-of-the-office activities (e.g., Sinterklaas for children, annual BBQ, divers sporting activities).
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.