In the role of Shift Leader, you will manage the professional and driven team of Process Operators, Visual Inspectors, Quality Inspectors and Group Leaders and you will guide and monitor the production process on the TCA department. You will report to the TCA Manager and work closely with colleague Shift Leaders and Process Engineers to monitor the process and work on continuous improvements. You are responsible to formulate and realize the planning of TCA. The quality of products and the technical state of the machines are monitored by you. You will also prevent, and control rejects and possible emergencies. To train, motivate and coach employees is very important to you and therefore you take plenty of time for this. Your place of employment is Helmond.
- At least a Mbo+/Hbo level with a technical and/or chemical background
- Several years of work experience in a managing role in a similar production environment is a huge advantage
- You have a strong personality and can communicate easily
- Employees are being motivated by you and you will act like a representative of SXT within your team
- You have experience with working on a ERP-system and have good computer skills
- You can control the Dutch and English language
And of course, you “live” Schunk Xycarb Technology’s core competences: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer Focus.
We offer you:
- A high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market leading company
- An international organization, headquartered in Helmond, The Netherlands
- A dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our staff is our strength!
- Open atmosphere in a professional, constructive working environment
- A challenging position with an opportunity to direct your own success and that offers plenty of opportunities for development.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.