Production within SXT focuses on two sub-areas, namely mechanical processing and a thermo-chemical process. In the context of efficiency and continuity, the activities are carried out during the week in a two-shift system and a so-called weekend shift. The work will be carried out on weekends (Saturday and Sunday 12 hours a day) and one working day of 8 hours a week or two working days of 4 hours a week (a total of 32 hours a week).
- Lead the (weekend) team of Process Operators, Visual- and Quality Inspectors, Quality Inspectors and Group Leaders
- Supervise and monitor the production process at the TCA and MBA
- Report to the TCA Manager and work closely with colleague Shift Leaders and Process Engineers to safeguard and continuously improve the process
- Be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the schedules
- Monitore the quality of products and the technical condition of the equipment
- Prevent and manage rejects and any calamities
- At least an Mbo + / Hbo level with a technical background
- A few years of work experience in a managerial position in a similar production environment is a big plus
- You have strong personality and can communicate easily
- Employees are motivated by you and you act as a representative of SXT within your team
- You have experience working with an ERP system and good computer skills
- You master the Dutch and English language
- You “live” the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: innovation, collaboration and customerfocus
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Theo Menting, TCA Manager, phone 00316 28742286. Send your written application incl CV to Schunk Xycarb Technology B.V. attn. Jenna Driessen, HR Advisor. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer you:
- Challenges - Responsible and varied tasks in an international technology group
- Good working atmosphere - Appreciative, dynamic and cooperative cooperation
- Career opportunities - Targeted development programs to achieve your career goals
- Continuing education opportunities - Resource-oriented and personal development for a long-term perspective
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.