What are your main responsibilities?
Schunk Xycarb Technology (with head office in Helmond, The Netherlands) is part of the Schunk Group, a technology leader company in the field of material processing and machinery engineering, with headquarter in Heuchelheim, Germany. Specifically, Schunk Xycarb Technology is developing and manufacturing high-end products for the semiconductor industry through its offices in The Netherlands, USA, Taiwan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China.
The ERP Project Manager will be based in Helmond (The Netherlands) and will manage the deployment of SAP4Hana and SAP Analytics Cloud to the whole business unit worldwide. Given the broad scope of the change, you first are going to talk with the different departments in Schunk Xycarb Technology (Finance, Purchasing, Engineering, Customer Service, Logistics, Warehouse, HR, …) to map the business processes enabled by the exiting SAP ECC solution (to be migrated to SAP4Hana) and understand the current reporting requirements fulfilled by the existing reporting tools (and to be migrated to SAC). Then, together with local stakeholders and key users from different departments, you make a plan and execute the project to transition towards SAP4Hana and SAC in the organization. All this in strict collaboration and under the guidance of the Schunk Holding in Germany, which set the requirements and defines the roll-out framework of SAP4Hana and SAC. Other tasks you have are:
- Set up the program governance to keep The Management team, department leads and other stakeholders regularly informed about the project
- Helps to define the project scope, goals and deliverables for the organization;
- Connect and collaborate with multiple departments withing the company to achieve results;
- Identify risks and opportunities. Incorporate these in project plans and actions to optimize the results;
- Manage changes, identify potential crises and provide contingency plans.
What are your skills?
It is very important that you have experience with guiding the roll-out of SAP4Hana and its supporting business processes, including SAP Analytics Cloud for reporting. Other requirements are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering;
- A minimum of 3 year experience with implementing the ERP System SAP;
- Project management certification is good to have;
- Analytical skills & ability to dive into technical details;
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Result oriented with strong problem solving capability (capable to think in terms of solutions);
- Comfortable to drive projects in ambiguous situation when not all requirements are set upfront;
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is not mandatory but appreciated).
And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you
- A high-tech working environment within an ambitious and growing company in the global semiconductor market;
- An informal culture with employees with more than 25 nationalities;
- A challenging position with plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package consisting of a good salary, bonus system, and secondary benefits (e.g., 27 days of holidays, 13 ADV days)
- Out-of-the-office activities (e.g., Sinterklaas for children, annual BBQ, divers sporting activities).
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.