What are you going to do?
Are you an enthusiastic Programmer who likes to work independently and in a team? Do you have a feeling for technology? And do you feel completely at home in a programming and production environment? Then please read further…
As CMM Programmer you are creating measurement programs as well as preparing work instruction so that scheduled products can be measured in accordance with customer specifications, time, and budget.
Your tasks and responsibilities among others are:
- Create measurement programs for 3D measuring machines according to customer/product specifications
- As CMM Programmer you are responsible for testing and validation of own measurement programs at the production department
- Determine the measurability of NPI products including the necessary measuring instruments and fixtures
- Advise on measurement frequencies and measurement tools to Quality Engineering
- Preparation of customer specific measurement reports (FAI) in cooperation with the Quality Engineering
- For new products, the CMM Programmer consults with Product Engineering and Quality Engineering to ensure that the product has been measured correctly and has the proper paperwork
- Optimization of the measurement programs during the ramp-up to volume production
What will you bring?
- Knowledge at technical vocational education level or equivalent and preferably (i.e. Mechanical Engineering);
- Knowledge of 3D measurement techniques, GD&T, and measuring instruments
- Experience with PC-DMIS and/or Zeiss Calypso programming languages
- Several years of relevant practical experience gained in a similar position in a manufacturing environment and have a sound knowledge in the field of mechanical measurement techniques
- Good command of the Dutch & English language.
We offer you:
- A dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our staff is our strength!
- A high-tech, international environment within an ambitious Dutch company; market leader in its branch
- The strategic benefits of working for a privately-held company with the global resources of the Schunk Group
- A challenging position with an opportunity to direct your own success and that offers plenty of opportunities for development.
For more information you can get in touch with Joost van Seggelen, Launch team Manager, via 06-28742276.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.