What are your main responsibilities?
As a Engineer intern, the key areas of your responsibility are:
- Define with the help of a product engineer, together with a quality engineer, what are the specifications where an analysis is required;
- Gather data from measurements made during production, organize them according to their product groups and the input from the product owners;
- Organize the data in a structured way so that everyone understands the meaning of the collected data, and that statistics can be run in a smooth and mistake proof way – use of Excel;
- Organize test runs within our operations in order to obtain required data which when not available;
- Run measurement and process capability analysis – use of Minitab after internal training;
- Understand and high-light which parts of the process or measurement require improvement, in order to achieve the desired capabilities;
- Create a measurement and process capability overview, organized per product group, for the different product groups produced within Xycarb.
What are your skills? What are the required skills?
- Microsoft office basics including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Being a student of mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or similar;
- Fluent English speaking skills.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you:
- A high-tech working environment with a leading and growing position in the global market;
- An international organisation headquartered in Helmond;
- An enthusiastic team and an informal culture;
- A challenging position offering plenty of development opportunities, in which you will be stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An internship allowance of €500 based on 40 hours.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.