Job duties and responsibilities:
The Glassblower/Quartz Welder has a broad variety of different tasks to perform. The primary role is to make quality quartz products meeting customer's specifications.
- Perform complex glass working tasks in the shaping and forming of quartz materials.
- Fabricate complex and delicate quartz products for the semiconductor industry.
- Use various quartz fabrication equipment such as lathes, hydrogen/oxygen torches, annealing ovens, Automation Robots to fabricate complex quartz products.
- Ensure a safe work environment by reviewing, understanding, and complying with Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Regulatory (EHS&R) requirements.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in scientific glassblowing a plus
- Demonstrated precision welding ability
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, specification and/or blueprints
- Job requires bending, stooping, walking, sitting, and reaching overhead.
- Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, machinery with moving parts and quartz materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly, pushing, pulling, and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must pass pre-employment testing.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages with quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Health benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Company paid life insurance and short-term & long-term disability
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid company holidays
- 401(k) employer safe harbor contribution: Company contribution of 3% of your salary
- Quarterly Profit-sharing bonus
- Tuition reimbursement/Educational assistance
- Annual Safety Shoe & RX Safety Glasses Allowance for all the employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $3000 per referral
- Sign-on Bonus up to $3000 for all employees & many more
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.