What are your main responsibilities?
- Initiate, plan, manage execution and close projects in early stages of New Product Introduction.
- Be the first point of contact from sales & customers contacts.
- Connect and collaborate with multiple departments withing the company to achieve results.
- Own customer escalations (regarding planning, delivery & quality) and drive for solution.
- Have full ownership the whole product process from design to HVM.
- Translate the customer needs into to the development/production department.
- Identify risks and opportunities. Incorporate these in project plans and actions to optimize the results.
- Manage changes, identify potential crises and provide contingency plans.
- Negotiate with customers and contractors about project aspects; scope, price, time and quality.
- Build a relationships with the customer and support them at every time in the process.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
What are your skills?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering;
- 5+ year of relevant experience in project management and/or customer facing role;
- Experience in B2B and high tech sector is a must. Preferably in semiconductor industry;
- Project management certification is preferre;
- Analytical skills & ability to dive into technical details;
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you
- A high-tech working environment within an ambitious and growing company in the global semiconductor market;
- An informal culture with employees with more than 25 nationalities;
- A challenging position with plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package consisting of a good salary, bonus system, and secondary benefits (e.g., 27 days of holidays, 13 ADV days)
- Out-of-the-office activities (e.g., Sinterklaas for children, annual BBQ, divers sporting activities).
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.