About your role
As the Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst, you will be a critical part of a project aiming to deliver a new greenfield factory. This major investment will significantly increase our American capacity, securing our business growth as well as allowing our division to be one step ahead in our ambition. This new factory will be the heart of our manufacturing network for specific products, targeting highly sensitive technology processes. The Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst will oversee the financials of this expansion project.
Besides this main project you will be responsible for the financial control of the various engineering and production projects.
You will also help to provide insights to the financial activities related to our operations and supervise the budgets of critical projects. You will be responsible to provide reports on Operational KPIs and financial numbers to assist management with decisions and take care that granted budgets won’t be exceeded.
The Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst has two main objectives:
A) Be the project controller for the SXT-US expansion and make sure the project runs within the approved budget.
B) Be the business operations controller to support the Georgetown operations by providing regular reports, KPIs and overseeing budgets and costs.
The jobholder has an independent position in connection with supervision and issues solicited and unsolicited advice towards the organization to optimise business processes in order to improve performance. Responsible for the translation of the figures to the business (the analysis of the figures). Must be well informed of the business facets, business processes and the vision of the business.
This is a highly visible position that reports directly to the Managing Director of Operations.
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
As the Sr. Manufacturing Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and drive the project controlling process for the SXT-US expansion and have all financial plans available in good time based on a set timeline
- Initiate and work out proposals in respect of applied methods and technology and implement them after the approval
- Responsible for the timely and correct entry of the data in the automated systems and periodically review progress of investments and realized results
- Coordinate the supply of both financial and non-financial management information to the management of the organization. Advise and report timely on any financial adjustments or unforeseen events
- Initiate and work out improvement proposals with respect to the existing reporting, use KPI dashboards, other indicators and ensure its implementation. Assist in business cases belonging to investment proposals and monitor the progress
- Provide support and advice, both solicited and unsolicited, to management and business managers on the analysis of the development of the results, both profitability and other KPIs
- Support in product cost controlling and analyses of manufacturing costs
- Review and improve the Management Control System, identify weaknesses, and prepare improvement proposal. Ensure the implementation, after the approval
- Together with the Vice-President Finance and Financial Controller(s) determine and implement the financial policy of the organization
- Consult with third parties in respect of management and improvement of processes, projects and used systems
- Coordinate the project controlling process for the SXT-US expansion and other projects and have all financial plans available in good time based on a set timeline
What will you bring?
The right candidate for this position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field is required
- MBA and/or CPA is preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in progressively responsible financial roles
- Proven project and financial administration experience with exceptional demonstrated experience in leading large-scale projects
- Financial accounting, management accounting and controlling, advanced reporting experience and deep knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose systematic issues
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SAP reporting and analytical skills is required
- Product costing experience in a manufacturing company
- Well-developed and outstanding presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in English is required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently shifting priorities
- Hands-on mentality to get the work done individually, and independently – as appropriate, while also creating strong working relationships with the Financial Controller(s) and the Vice President of Finance
- And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus
Must pass pre-employment testing.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- A high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market-leading company
- Employment through a privately held international organization headquartered in the Netherlands, with locations across the US, Asia, and Europe
- A dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our team is our strength!
- A professional atmosphere with a constructive environment that respects its employees
- A challenging position that will help define the future of this department as it grows
- Competitive wages with quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Health benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Company paid life insurance and short-term & long-term disability
- Paid Time Off and paid company holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan: Company contribution of 3% of your salary
- Tuition reimbursement/Educational assistance
- Annual Safety Shoe & RX Safety Glasses Allowance for all the employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance
Employee Referral Bonus up to $3000 per referral
- Sign-on Bonus & many more!
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.