In this role (located in Georgetown, Texas) you will become responsible for the quartz product and service portfolio and business development. You are part of the SXT Product Marketing department (headquartered in Helmond, The Netherlands) and together with the global sales team manage the global semiconductor quartz business. You report directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing and Business Development (who reports directly to the global President).
In this position you will be:
- Directly responsible for the quartz product portfolio, pricing and resource allocation.
- Directly responsible for annual budgeting of the designated product areas, and preparation of periodic analysis for margins/forecast/sales performance to budget etc.
- Directly responsible for managing customer prioritizations, actions/questions from sales-customer contacts and support therein.
- Managing new product introduction (NPI) together with global sales teams.
- Where relevant having line management responsibility for application engineers.
- Responsible for managing product and technical data and the creation thereof with the technical teams.
What will you bring?
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in technical-commercial functions in the high-tech and/or materials industry. Commercial experience in the semiconductor consumables industry is strongly preferred.
- A strong drive and ambition.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Insight into product marketing, business strategy, market research and data analysis.
It is also preferable that:
- You are used to setting goals and achieving them.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You live in or are able to relocate to the Austin/Georgetown, Texas area.
- And of course, you “live” Schunk Xycarb Technology’s core competences: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer & Service Focus.
We offer you:
- A high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market-leading company.
- An international organization, headquartered in Helmond, The Netherlands, with locations across the US, Europe and Asia.
- A dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our team is our strength!
- An open atmosphere in a professional, constructive working environment.
- The strategic benefits of working for a privately-held company with the global resources of the Schunk Group.
- A challenging position with an opportunity to direct your own success and that offers plenty of opportunities for development.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.