Schunk Group – Technologies for the Future
The Schunk Group is a globally operating technology company with more than 8,500 employees in 29 countries. The company is a leading supplier of products made of high-tech materials – such as carbon, technical ceramics and sintered metal – as well as machines and systems – from environmental simulation and air conditioning to ultrasonic welding and optical machines.
Schunk Xycarb Technology Helmond is a leading global supplier providing a complete range of advanced consumable products and related technology services for the Semiconductor-, LED- and Solar Industries. The organization offers integrated packages for Quartz, Graphite and Advanced Technical Ceramic products.
Sales Manager (m/w/d) Key Account Management & New Business
- Create a strategic plan to grow and develop business within the assigned Global Key account(s) and some local accounts, together with generating new business
- Explore the market for new business and introduce new services/ products
- Responsible for the sales results, the overall sales process and the account/market development
- Building a relation to customized solutions and reducing their cost of ownership
- Manage a multidisciplinary team and co-ordinate direct customer interaction of your team members
- Report directly to the Sales Manager Europe of Schunk Xycarb Technology
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering Degree, combined with further sales & marketing studies
- Proven track record (> 8 years) sales or business development and key account management related to one of the industries we serve
- In-depth knowledge of thin-film & plasma etching processes and technologies
- Solid business relationship with key silicon, semiconductor, LED and/or solar manufacturers is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Verbal and written command of German and English
Your future in the Schunk Group. Are you looking for a working environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations together with a team? If you also value short decision-making paths, then please apply by providing your earliest possible starting date and join the team of a global technology group.
Please apply via e-mail ¬ email@example.com
Information about the location ¬ click here
Schunk Group ¬ Human Resources ¬ http://www.schunk-career.com