What will you do?
The team operates between customers (sales and marketing), production and products, whereby its main task is developing market-specific products and releasing those into production. Subsequently organising the logistics, technology and processes as a team such that products are produced with the right quality at the right time and at the right cost price.
It is important that you as a manager continuously keep on reviewing and developing the knowledge and skills of the team members. Also, you will plan and divide the work in such a way that it is carried out in a cost-efficient manner, at a high quality and in line with customer requirements. You are responsible for the coordination of the technical preparation of the work.
Other tasks and responsibilities you have are:
- Optimization of lead times, product designs and yields to support quotation and ordering process;
- Realize the time to market of new products and production methods;
- Manage multidisciplinary project-teams;
- Initiate and implement improvement processes by continuously monitoring developments on quality, logistics, technology and costs;
- Discuss the customer technology roadmap, priorities and customer queries with product manager in order to coordinate costs, manufacturability, and the timely realisation of new products;
- Conducting performance & assessments interviews, work scheduling, advice on promotion and participate in the decision-making process on recruitment, dismissal etc.;
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with quality, health, safety and the environment (QESH) procedures.
What do you offer?
- Completed Bachelor study in the direction of Product development or Mechanical Engineering;
- Extensive experience as a senior product engineer or similar experience in an industrial environment;
- Experience as a manager and leading a team consisting of highly skilled professionals;
- You have good communication skills and you master the English language.
And of course you 'live' the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer focus.
What can Schunk Xycarb Technology offer you?
- A high-tech working environment at a company with a leading and growing position in the global market;
- An international organization with its Headquarters in Helmond;
- An enthusiastic team and an informal culture;
- A challenging position that offers plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An excellent salary with good secondary employment conditions.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.