What are you going to do?
In this role you create account plans to maintain, grow and develop our business. From a firm understanding of our companies engineering, manufacturing and logistical capabilities you are building a relation with the customer towards innovation for our unique solutions, reducing cost of ownership and bringing up yield. On a daily base you are in contact with our customers, supporting them in the collaboration of doing business for our customers. You know what is going on at our customers and in their markets. Driving internal team work aligning Customer Service, Product Marketing, Engineering, Quality and Operations providing pure excellence, comes natural for you.
Success you obtain through taking ownership of the assigned accounts, making sure the overall sales process delivers the defined short and long term results. Of course you are involved in target setting.
Digital selling and e-commerce has your interest willing to contribute enhancing our services (e.g. customer portals, EDI, reporting). In our fast growing organization you have multiple career development opportunities, one of which is becoming a key account manager. You have your office in Helmond, Netherlands, reporting directly to the Sales Director Europe of Schunk Xycarb Technology.
What do you offer?
In order to excel within this position, it is important that you have:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering;
- Preferably combined with further sales & marketing studies;
- Commercial experience gained in a high tech environment;
- A clear view on digital selling in a B2B environment;
- The eagerness to learn, develop your stakeholder management and sharpen your negotiation skills;
- Sound relationship building skills, problem solving ability and creativity;
- You are result driven, have a can-do attitude and are reliable;
- You have verbal and written command of English and German;
- You are willing to travel > 50% of the time, mainly within Europe.
And of course, you 'live' the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer focus.
What can Schunk Xycarb Technology offer you?
A high-tech working environment at a company with a leading and growing position in the global market;
An international organization with its Headquarters in Helmond;
An enthusiastic team and an informal culture;
A challenging position that offers plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
An excellent salary with good secondary employment conditions.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.