What will you do?
The Launch team is responsible for the time-to-market of new products. The department operates in the triangle between our high-tech customers, engineering, and production. The Launch team is an inspired cross functional team who prepare, organize and coordinate all the activities which are necessary for an efficient implementation of products in the production. The team consists of programmers for 3D measuring machines, CAM programmers for milling and turning machines and product engineers. In this role you will report to the Launch team Manager and you work at the production facility in Helmond.
Are you an enthusiastic Programmer who likes to work independently and in a team? Do you have a feeling for technology? And do you feel completely at home in a programming and production environment? Then please read further… As CMM Programmer you are creating measurement programs as well as preparing work instruction so that scheduled products can be measured in accordance with customer specifications, time, and budget.
Your tasks and responsibilities among others are:
- Create measurement programs for 3D measuring machines according to customer/product specifications;
- As CMM Programmer you are responsible for testing and validation of own measurement programs at the production department;
- Determine the measurability of NPI products including the necessary measuring instruments and fixtures;
- Advise on measurement frequencies and measurement tools to Quality Engineering;
- Preparation of customer specific measurement reports (FAI) in cooperation with the Quality Engineering;
- For new products, the CMM Programmer consults with Product Engineering and Quality Engineering to ensure that the product has been measured correctly and has the proper paperwork;
- Optimization of the measurement programs during the ramp-up to volume production.
What do you offer?
- Knowledge at technical vocational education level or equivalent and preferably (i.e. Mechanical Engineering);
- Knowledge of 3D measurement techniques, GD&T, and measuring instruments;
- Experience with PC-DMIS and/or Zeiss Calypso programming languages;
- Several years of relevant practical experience gained in a similar position in a manufacturing environment and have a sound knowledge in the field of mechanical measurement techniques;
- Good command of the Dutch & English language.
And of course, you “live” Schunk Xycarb Technology’s core competences: Innovation, Collaboration and Customer Focus.
What can Schunk Xycarb Technology offer you?
A high-tech working environment at a company with a leading and growing position in the global market;
An international organization with its Headquarters in Helmond;
An enthusiastic team and an informal culture;
A challenging position that offers plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
An excellent salary with good secondary employment conditions.
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.