What are your main responsibilities?
In this position you will report directly to our Purchase Manager NL. You will work in the Purchase team in Helmond.
You know how to move carefully between the interests of all connected stakeholders. You get excited about requesting and negotiating quotes from both existing and new suppliers. You like to keep close and intensive contact with suppliers and internal stakeholders. During this contact you are very service-oriented, but you also know when and how to be assertive. You have experience with procurement processes and supplier management and are able to think outside the box.
No day is the same, which is why we are looking for a Senior Buyer who works independently and who knows how to find his/her own way to be successful.
The position requires you to
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Negotiate specifications, delivery times and prices with existing and new suppliers;
- Develop and negotiate SLAs with suppliers in close cooperation with the relevant departments to improve equipment performance and maintenance;
- Involvement & initiator of improvement of investment processes;
- Support project managers in achieving their goals. Possibly you’ll lead your own projects.
What are your skills?
For this position we think it is important that you recognize yourself in the description. You are creative in your approach, resistant to stress, you can anticipate on coming requests and changes, you are sensitive to your environment and the process, you can negotiate and you are a real team player.
- You have at least a completed bachelor's degree or proven work level;
- You can fall back on some strong experience in buying;
- You master the English (and possibly Dutch) language;
- Are you successful in managing involved (direct and indirect) stakeholders.
And, last but not least, to live up to the core competencies of Schunk Xycarb Technology: Innovation, Collaboration, and Customer Focus.
What Schunk Xycarb Technology offers you:
- A high-tech working environment within an ambitious and growing company in the global semiconductor market;
- An informal culture with employees with more than 25 nationalities spread throughout the organization;
- A challenging position with plenty of development opportunities, in which you are stimulated in your professional and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package consisting of a good salary, bonus system, and secondary benefits (e.g., 27 days of holidays, 13 ADV days)
- Out-of-the-office activities (e.g., Sinterklaas for children, annual BBQ, divers sporting activities).
Bewerben Sie sich online und werden Sie Teil unseres Teams.